WPS offers a small resource library in our office. In addition below are some suggestions for reading materials that can be purchased at local bookstores. Books authored by Susan Zonnebelt-Smeenge and Robert De Vries are also available through the WPS office. We are hopeful the resources can also be of help through the grief process.
Books by Susan J. Zonnebelt-Smeenge and Robert C. De Vries
- Getting to the Other Side of Grief: Overcoming the Loss of a Spouse
- The Empty Chair: Handling Grief on Holidays and Special Occasions
- Traveling through Grief: Learning to Live Again after the Death of a Loved One
- Living Fully in the Shadow of Death: Assurance and Guidance to Finish Well
- From We to Me: Embracing Life Again After the Death or Divorce of a Spouse
- Cancer and Death: A Love Story in Two Voices by Leah Vande Berg and Nick Trujillo